Patient Appreciation Week in March:
Mon. March 7. to Fri. March 11.
Next week Peak Wellness and Chiropractic will be having our annual patient appreciation week. During this week we will feature the following special offers:
- $20 Adjustments: If you bring in 3 canned goods, to be donated locally at Wake County Crisis Ministry. (This is for adjustments only – *does not include therapy.)
- Special Discount for New Patients: Initial consultation, examination and treatment fee will be $50 for anyone who schedules during this week (a savings of $25).
- $15 Credit for Referrals: If you refer a new patient to Peak Wellness during Patient Appreciation Week and that person lists your name on the intake form you will receive a $15 credit to use in 2016. Credits can be redeemable towards the cost of chiropractic treatment, supplements or supplies.
- Free Raffles: Any patient who comes into the office this week will have an opportunity to put their name in for a raffle of their choosing. You will get one raffle for each visit this week! Raffles will be:
- 1 complimentary new patient chiropractic visit by Dr. Megan
- 1 complimentary 1-hour massage by Ben
- 1 complimentary new patient acupuncture visit with Yanming
- 2 Lawn tickets for Miranda Lambart concert at Walnut Creek Friday June 10.
- Free chair massages: Free chair massages from Ben, our massage therapist will be available.
- Free healthy snacks and drinks
Please call the office at (919) 249-6461 to schedule an appointment. Walk-Ins are welcome. Note only a half day in the afternoon on Wednesday March. 9th.
*If you decide to purchase additional treatment you have the legal right to change your mind within 3 days and receive a refund.
** This offer does NOT apply to Medicaid and Medicare patients.
Mark your calendars
On Thursday March 10th at 6:30 there will be a speaker here at the office fromStandard Process to go over healthy ways to prevent allergies.
With allergy season coming up you do not want to miss this! I will also be speaking about how chiropractic can help 🙂
There will be light snacks and drinks!
Please RSVP because we want to make sure we have enough interest to hold it. Call 919-249-6461 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org