Mon. Feb. 3 to Fri. Feb. 7
In the first full week in February Peak Wellness and Chiropractic will be having our first patient appreciation week. During this week we will feature the following special offers
- $20 Adjustments: If you bring in 3 canned goods, to be donated locally at Wake County Crisis Ministry. (This is for adjustments only- does not include therapy).
- Special Discount for New Patients: Initial consultation, examination and treatment fee will be $50 for anyone who schedules during this week (a savings of $25).
- $25 Credit for Referals: If you refer a new patient to Peak Wellness during Patient Appreciation Week and that person lists your name on the intake form you will receive a $25 credit to use in 2014. Credits can be redeemable towards the cost of chiropractic treatment, supplements or supplies.
- Free chair massages: Free chair massages and $5 paraffin wax treatment for your hands from Debbie, our massage therapist will be available.
- Free healthy snacks and drinks
Please call the office at (919) 249-6461 to make an appointment. Walk-Ins are welcome.
*If you decide to purchase additional treatment you have the legal right to change your mind within 3 days and receive a refund.
** This does NOT apply to Medicare and Medicaid patients.