Black Bean Brownies (Gluten Free and Dairy Free)
- 1-15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbs cocoa
- 1/2 c oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 maple syrup
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Combine ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse in 1/2 c chocolate chips.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish. Bake 15-18 min. (I baked for 25 min. Let stand 20 min to cool then cut and remove from dish.
Nice and gooey!!
Power Balls (Gluten Free and Dairy Free)
- 1 c raw almonds
- 1 c medjool dates
- 1/4 c raisins
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 c raw almond butter
- In a food processor grind almonds until finely ground. Add dates, raisins, & spices. Grind into fine meal.
- Add almond butter, process again until fully mixed.
- Form into balls and roll in shredded organic coconut (finely shredded…I didn’t end up putting the coconut on mine).
- Seal in container on counter for up to 3 days or refrigerate for 1 week.